NAKIVO Inc. is a privately held company that develops data protection and site recovery software for SMB and the enterprise market since 2012.
The solution developed by the company, NAKIVO Backup & Replication, is used by over 15,000 companies worldwide to protect their critical data in virtualized and hybrid environments.
NAKIVO has a global presence with over 4,000 channel partners in 140+ countries.
Close to 300 hostings, managed, and cloud service providers are currently using NAKIVOs software to deliver VM BaaS, RaaS, and DRaaS to their customers.
NAKIVO has an impressive track record of 5-star community reviews and over 97% customer satisfaction with support and has also won a Best of VMworld 2018” Gold Award for Data Protection at VMworld 2018 US. Customers trust us and we aim to deliver on that trust.
Now we are searching for an IT Support Engineer L1 to extend our team.
- Must be able to clearly communicate via phone, email, and instant messaging with end-users and technicians.
- Record, maintain and update issues in the Incident Management system.
- Keep customers informed on the status of their requests.
- Resolution of the simplest issues - following knowledge base articles and procedures.
- Document and submit problem resolutions to the knowledge database in order to assist other Support personnel with problem resolutions.
- Escalate incidents to level2 support.
- Identify recurring issues.
- Work with CRM team to modify and adjust Incident Management system
- English – advanced.
- Basic IT background.
- Must be a customer and detail-oriented
- Higher education
- MS Windows, MS Office
- Basic VMware knowledge – nice to have
- 1+ Years of technical support or IT desk side support
- Experience working with Incident Management systems
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Professional growth in a friendly team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, perks.