з/п не указана
Мы превращаем идеи в первоклассные бизнесы и улучшаем благосостояние общества
UMG INVESTMENTS – инвестиционная компания, которая создает и развивает бизнесы с высоким потенциалом роста. Наша команда активно вовлекается в развитие портфельных компаний, поддерживая их производственной, коммерческой и управленческой экспертизой.
UMG INVESTMENTS is an investment company which launches and develops businesses with high growth potential.
We are looking for candidates for a position of Procurement manager at INTECH (industrial portfolio of UMG Investments).
You will perform the following interesting tasks:
- develop and align the tender procedures;
develop and implement an electronic tender platform;
- build a transparent, efficient procurement system with timely and complete satisfaction of the company's needs (the chain from the application to the signing of the contract and its transfer to the operational unit);
- form a database of Suppliers of goods and materials, works, services; control, update and reconcile it;
- look for synergy in procurement between portfolio companies in different markets (Analyze and consolidate requests / needs of the company's goods and materials);
- prepare and implement a tender plan based on the procurement budget;
- participate in new business development projects;
- carry out strategic sourcing;
- prepare, write and implement category management;
- seek and attract alternative suppliers, develop such bases. Negotiate with strategic partners to improve conditions;
- analyze and initiate alternative procurement decisions;
- carry out expertise on market trends, purchased goods and materials, services, works;
- initiate and implement procurement procedures, policies, regulations and other documents. develop a methodology, systematization of the operational procurement process.
You definitely should apply if you:
- have a university degree in Economics and/or Technical science;
- are successful in negotiating with suppliers;
- have the skills to conduct competitive procurement activities (raw materials for production, work with manufacturers in China) such as the follows
- know the market of goods and materials (required), services, works (required);
- know how to read and understand the estimate documentation, calculation of the cost of works and services, deciphering the cost of goods and materials;
- have good knowledge in the field of procurement, construction of procurement processes, models and procurement analysis tools;
- know and use the basic principles and rules of workflow in procurement;
- are financially literate and understand the main financial indicators;
- have analytical skills, skills to work with a large amount of information in a short time;
- are prompt in solving the assigned tasks, focused on the needs of the client and the result;
- are attentive to details, responsible and know how to plan effectively;
- are proactive and communicative.
- creative and close-knit team;
- interesting challenges and tasks;
- competitive salary;
- medical insurance;
- education and development;
- the opportunity to work remotely;
- corporate life: offsite teambuilding, online and offline events;
- a cozy office (near Lukianivska metro station).