React JS developer (Kyiv)
з/п не указана
We are a social gaming company, developing mobile games, currently operating 2 product lines and working on 3 new casual games!
Old Vegas Slots — the first classic social slots brand, which brings its customers a unique Vegas themed old-school gaming experience
Lucky Time Slots — A thrilling app for slots players who crave a real casino experience on mobile.
DGN has 5 offices and 150 employees worldwide and growing nicely over the last couple of years.
- 2+ years of hands on experience
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Relevant and solid work experience writing high quality maintainable code
- Ability to work with previously written code and make modifications as necessary
- Experienced in RESTful Web service development
- Experience working with AWS (EC2, ELB, CloudWatch)
- Experienced in NoSQL DB
- At least pre-intermediate English
Good to Have:
- Experienced in Golang
- Experience working with Couchbase and Redis
- Working knowledge about Jenkins
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with source control systems (Git experience a plus)
- Experience working with TDD
- Maintain current app, mostly backoffice system
- Design, estimate and deliver backoffice and backend features
- Collaborate with other team members (e.g. QA, producers)
- Code review and optimization
What we offer:
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance, sport compensation
- Creating fun while having fun- great people and positive working atmosphere
- Corporate English classes
- Professional and personal development programs.
The company takes care of its employees and ensures their stable work despite external crises (17 years on the global market)
The work of each is valuable and noticeable to top management and colleagues
Salary regular review. Career planning and performance reviews.
Opportunity to influence the quality of the product.
Your work schedule is a matter of agreement within the project
Courses and training's, medical insurance, compensations, paid vacation