BGaming is a game development studio who is proud of having worldwide recognition in the sphere. Our innovative video slots are admired in the industry for numerous qualities: from eye-catching graphics, attractive features, and entertaining plots to capacity for easy integration, multi-device availability, intuitive interface, and ground-breaking formats. This series of elements have been carefully developed to create a unique gaming experience.
On top of that, we were the first major iGaming provider to introduce the "provably fairness feature". With the help of cryptography players can easily verify that all game results are indeed unbiased and random.
The Back-end Developer will use his understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
The main focus at BGaming is aimed at participating in the developing and engineering of the game server and internal instruments.
- Engineer and implement casino games logic
- Integration with new platforms
- Development of game settings management, reporting, and analytics tools
- Build reliable and scalable system
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (Ruby on Rails)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git, gitlab)
- Proficient knowledge of application deployment
- Proven experience with database creation, integration, and management - PostgreSQL
- SOLID principles competency
- Practiced to code efficiently & clean and cover the code with tests
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Readiness to learn other programming languages (e.g. Golang, Scala)
- Familiarity with ClickHouse and MongoDB
- Experience with Kafka
- Full-time position (remote work is possible)
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech resident company
- Great community of Ruby experts and other industry professionals
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs (Medical insurance + Gold AllSports card + 25 days of vacation + 5 SICK DAYS)
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- English courses in the office