HR Specialist (maternity leave replacement for 2-3 years)
"LVMH-Perfumes & Cosmetics Ukraine" is a division of the French multinational luxury goods concern LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy). Our brands are such historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, Kenzo, Loewe and Acqua di Parma.
The company operates on the market of luxury cosmetics since 1998 and currently we are proud to occupy the leading positions on the market. Our mission is «All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image».
- be responsible for recruiting process (preparing job descriptions and vacancy advertisements, posting vacancy advertisements, cooperation with recruiting agencies, organizing of interviews of candidates with managers, study of the labor market in order to identify possible sources for the necessary staff);
- Labor relationships: acceptance, dismissing, rotation, appraisal. Keeping all Labor documentation according to Ukraine Labor code;
- Analyze market salary surveys;
- Participate in elaboration and administration of benefits in accordance with company policies;
- HR controlling: budgeting, personnel cost (budgeting, training, evaluation, dismissal, salary payment, taxes, bonuses etc);
- monthly/annual HR reporting;
- Coordinate local training/educational activities;
- Coordinate Employer branding project;
- Participate in administration issues;
- Taking part in development, adaptation, implementation of HR policies.
- Higher education
- Professional experience at least at 2 areas (recruitment, labor relations, budgeting, education, L&D, C&B management)
- MS Excel User
- Good knowledge of Labor Law and personnel administration procedures
- Experience of taking part in drawing up the HR budget (as an advantage)
- English language - upper intermediate level
- Analytical Skills, ability to handle large volumes of data
- Deep dive in all HR-related process;
- Official employment and competitive compensation package;
- Medical insurance;
- Opportunities for professional growth.