Process Engineer trainee
от 24 000 до 24 000 грн. до вычета налогов
In our Product Supply department in Boryspil, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality products, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
This department produces our products based on recipes from R&D. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
Responsibilities may include:
- Control of production process in terms of productivity, reliability, safety and our product quality
- Analyze production figures and provide plans for its improvement
- Lead production/ engineering/ logistic (depends on department) processes improvement projects
- Be single point accountability for the project team to deliver the project scope at cost, time and quality
- Coordinate purchases of the equipment and major spare parts according to the business need.
We offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 — you will feel ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring — We’ll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment — employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Official hiring for 12 months on a specific project at P&G plant
- Successful Trainee will get a chance to work in P&G as permanent employees in the future.
Compensations and benefits:
- Monthly salary: 24000 UAH gross;
- Lunch support;
- Corporate transportation (from Kyiv and Boryspil);
- Vibrant living programs (health insurance, range of well-being programs, access to well-equipped gym, fitness, yoga classes)
- STEM 3-6 years student
- Good command of English
- Strong leadership, innovation, and interpersonal collaboration skills.