Intern to Health, Safety and Environmental Engineer Internship
от 21 000 грн. на руки
Do you want to take part in the journey of developing safety programs and standards being part of HS&E department of a leading consumer goods company? An internship as an HSE Engineer at P&G Pokrov plant might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
What internship projects can you expect?
The multi-functional mission of the HSE department includes the management of safety risks for people and processes by establishing a solid safety program.
In an increasingly innovative environment, and to ensure our leadership position, our fully automated plants are constantly improved to ensure the development and use of the most sophisticated technologies. We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze, solve problems and apply the best approaches.
You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, make decisions and quickly see results. You will learn about P&G's globally recognized technologies, as well as P&G standards and methods. Finally, you will develop your own abilities through experience, mentoring and training. Are you up to the challenge?
Your main mission is to provide the best solutions to increase the capacity, compliance, and efficiency of site operations in compliance with the company's standards and regulatory requirements.
Based on your analyzes and evaluations, you propose an improvement plan to optimize our current processes and make them even more efficient.
You will be working on the floor to analyze current methods and work in collaboration with the production teams to ensure compliance of the processes to safety standards and to contribute to the growth of safety culture.
We offer you:
- Continuous day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Professional development through continuing education, practical tasks, coaching, working with people and on-the-job learning.
- Motivating and exciting projects from Day1.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of exciting HSE tasks.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Monthly salary: 21 000 UAH gross per month
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work from home;
- Free corporate housing for the internship period (only for Pokrov Plant);
- And many-many more.
- Student of the 3rd-6th year of study or fresh graduate (specialization in Health, Safety and Environment / Labor Safety / Ecology / General Engineer / Environmental Engineering);
- Good command of English;
- Leadership & Interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated and eager to learn new skills;
- A desire for continuous development.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their PEAK”;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position;
- Take an excellent opportunity to join a multinational company with a friendly environment and high standards!
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.