- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Perform market research
- Manage social media
- Locate and screen and communicate with potential clients
- Book travel and accommodations
- Provide customer service as first point of contact.
- English Proficiency, Speaking, writing
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Solid organizational skills.
- Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus.
Working time 7PM - 1:00 AM (local time)
Please submit English CV.